Monday, October 15, 2007

This is a test of the global communication system......

..... if this were truely a global communicaiton, ...well, I'd have more to say. Until that time, I'd like to welcome you to my blog spot. :-D

Why True Places? Well, I'm certain that I'll have many adventures to share. Some unique adventures in places far away. Some may only be as exotic as my own back yard.
I don't think the place really matters. What matters is what I see. I'd like to share that with you.

"It is not down in any map; true places never are."
~Herman Melville

Peace- W:)

6 comments:

Cate! said...

Excellent! We'll look forward to keeping up with your on-going adventures!

Unknown said...

Wow- how's India? How long will you be there? Looking forward to living vicariously through your experiences. Be safe, & have fun!
Cyn

Dotty said...

Can't wait to see the pix! Have a fabulous time!

TBD said...

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences !! Have fun !!

Nancy said...

Hey Wendy, I suppose you are too busy to post any preparations.

Hope that by the time you see this you are over your jet lag and starting to enjoy yourself.

Look forward to hearing your perspective.

Nancy said...

Thanks for the update, Your enthusiasm is encouraging me to add the "Taj" to my list of things to experience before I kick it.

Sounds wonderful and exhausting. I am so glad that you got that into your trip.

Hope that you are catching up on your sleep a bit so that you have the energy to share more thoughts and experiences.

Glad you had Tracy to help you with some of the travel arrangements.